30 May 2015

Kawaii Products ^U^

The box that arrived today
Today a box arrived in the post filled with kawaii products that I ordered online from www.tofucute.com. I had chosen half food products and half stationary products to come in the post so I could try a mixture of things.

The items were:
.Grape flavoured Puccho sweets-£1.50
.Waffle cone with chocolate sweet filling-60p
.Cute bear fineliner-£1.50
.Patterned tape-£1.99

As well as the original prices I had to pay the postage which was a decent price of £2.50 (this included one more item that was posted at the same time). :D


The packaging of my items was very nice too :). The outside was just a plain box with a label but when I opened the box it was much better. At the top of the package there was a cute leaflet for the company with something extra on the back...there were 3 kawaii pictures to cut out and 3 stands. When I cut slits in each piece and slotted them together, they stood up. They are perfect for decorating shelves or surfaces! After I took away the leaflet I couldn't see any of my products but instead I could could see shredded packaging. It was a good way to fill the box up.

I would recommend you buying kawaii items from tofu cute because there is a wide range of different cute products such as snacks, stationary, plushies, charms, gifts and more from Japan and Korea! The postage price to the UK is a fair price too so the total price doesn't shoot up once you account for shipping. I think that these kawaii items are great as gifts as well as for yourself so there are lots of reasons to buy from www.tofucute.com!

I haven't tried out all of my products yet so I may write new posts with reviews in for you in the future when I have tested them. So check that out when I upload them! Please leave a nice comment telling me what you think of today's post or perhaps you could tell me your favourite kawaii items?!? Thanks for reading!  =^U^=

2 comments:

  1. There's an Asian mini mart close to me that sells a lot of Kawaii snacks, and I could spend all day in there just choosing one or two to buy at one time :) my favourite that I've brought so far are these fruity sweets. I'm not sure what flavour they're meant to be (the packaging is all in Korean) but they're not over sweet and are full of fruit flavour.

    I like how unique the gifts are. You can't buy stuff like that in the high street chains in the UK. I brought some little Kawaii pen toppers and stickers to fill some crackers with at Christmas for a children's charity party I went to volunteer at, and the children liked them perhaps more than they would have done if they were bog-standard British things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow- that sounds like a really nice place to browse. I really liked the grape flavoured sweets I mentioned in this post too.

      I agree, I think the kawaii style is so different from ordinary things you can buy in the UK and are quite interesting to own. :D

      Delete

Any ideas, feedback or praise? Select 'notify me' so you know when you get a reply from me or someone else.