31 May 2015

Some of My Best Art

Today I thought I would share some of the art that I have created which are my favourites. If you have any feedback for me please let me know in the comments.
                                                     


I created this first drawing with an ordinary writing pencil (probably HB) and some thick artists paper. It took me quite a long time to reach this standard. I was trying to practice tone when I drew this.








This ice-cream sundae was drawn on my computer using my BAMBOO wacom drawing tablet. I am most pleases with the shading on this piece because I find it hard to make the base of a glass look realistic.










If you read my water colour post then you'll have already seen this picture of a birdhouse that I drew then painted. I used black fineliners to sketch out the outline then I used water colour paints to colour it in. I like this painting because I think I blended the colours well to give the wood a worn look. Also, it is quite realistic (I drew out a birdhouse that i could see in my garden).







Today's post was short but I hope you liked it! Please leave me some feedback in the comments.

PS: I have done more pieces of art that are my favourites but I haven't got pictures of them all-let me know if you want to see them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas, feedback or praise? Select 'notify me' so you know when you get a reply from me or someone else.