13 June 2015

Cathy Cassidy Quiz

Cathy Cassidy
Hi guys! Today I've got some exciting news for you! Recently I got in touch with the author Cathy Cassidy and asked if I could help write a guest post for her blog (you can find  her blog       here- http://cathycassidydreamcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/ ). I had requested if I could write a post about my own blog just like I have seen other people write before and she said yes! I've now finished planning and writing the post all about my experience of blogging and it should be published at some point this month (June)! Please keep checking Cathy's blog to see if it has been uploaded because you can hear lots about why I started blogging and even more (I can't say too much about it because I don't want to tell you everything before you read it). :D

I decided that since my post will be made public very soon, I would create a special post about Cathy Cassidy. However, this isn't just an ordinary post, today's post is a quiz about Cathy and her books! I think this is perfect for fan of Cathy Cassidy's books to have a go at but even if you haven't read her books, it'll still be fun to have a try. If you want to learn more about Cathy Cassidy (and want to read up on her before you take the quiz) you can follow this link to her official website- http://www.cathycassidy.com/ .

I used a website called online quiz creator to make my own interactive quiz about Cathy Cassidy. I think this is a great resource for bloggers (or perhaps even teachers) to create tests, quizzes and assessments that other people can use. You can choose whether or not you want to pay for your account depending on what you're looking for, I signed up for free because I don't need anything extra if I'm only making a few quizzes for fun.

Here is the link to my quiz about  Cathy Cassidy- https://www.onlinequizcreator.com/site/index.php?r=quiz/countdown&id=101869&language=en ! I really hope you enjoy taking part in my quiz, if you do, please let me know what you think of it in the comments of this post. Is there any other subject you would like me to make a quiz on? By the way, even if you don't have an account on the website, you can still play the quiz (I think there is a small button that says play without an account).

Remember to check out Cathy Cassidy's blog and come back to see if my post has been uploaded on it! Enjoy my quiz!

PS: I was just testing out my quiz once I had created it so that's why the highscore has my username on it (if no-one has beaten me yet)!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Megan! I really enjoyed this post and I did the quiz. It was really fun and I got all the answers correct! I also wanted to ask you if you would like to do a collab post with me about letter writing? The topic is just an idea, if you have any other topic ideas just comment below one of my posts.
    anaeldaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks so much ! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Ooh full marks! well done! Thank you for asking, it sounds like a fun idea. Perhaps we can do that at some point, but right now I'm just getting back into the swing of school, homework and revision so I'll have to pass just for now. Also, I can't seem to be able to view your blog since it says I'm not invited? I'm not sure how you invite me since I've always had a public blog so don't know how that works. :/

      Delete

Any ideas, feedback or praise? Select 'notify me' so you know when you get a reply from me or someone else.