22 June 2015

The Poll Results!

Hi guys! Recently I've been holding a poll on my blog asking you what post you would like to see soon. The poll has now closed and the results are in! The winner is...a book review! The majority of you have voted for this post so I will be uploading it soon! I'll choose one of my favourite books and tell you what I love about it and who I think it would be perfect for! Hopefully I'll persuade you to start reading one of my favourite authors books. :)

Although this is the what I will be uploading for you, I may also use some of the other ideas that were featured in the poll. There was only a difference of one vote between the winning post and how to draw zentangle so I'll probably upload that at some point this Summer too! Here is an example of how you could use the zentangle drawing technique (this is the sort of thing you would learn how to draw):


I may make another poll soon for you to take part in because it was fun hearing your opinions on what my blog should include! If you share what your feedback about my blog is more often, then I cna try to make my blog the best it can be for my readers. Why not give me a great idea for a blog post (that fits with my creative lifestyle theme) in the comments? I'd love to hear what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas, feedback or praise? Select 'notify me' so you know when you get a reply from me or someone else.