15 March 2015

Perfect Pitta Pizza


Hi guys! Today I've got a really easy but yummy dinner/lunch idea for you to try out. Yesterday I made some really cool pizzas with my mum....out of pitta bread! (mine are the two on the left)
First of all you spread out tomato paste mixed with a few drops of olive oil onto the top of the pitta bread. Then, well... you do anything you want! You should probably sprinkle a layer of cheese onto the tomato paste first, before you add the toppings. I used Lancashire cheese on the bottom, which is a crumbly cheese then added small chunks of tomato. Then I ripped up small pieces of pepperoni and chicken for each pizza. For the top layer of cheese I used mozzarella because it melts well, and then (on the chicken pizza) I sprinkled some paprika onto the top for some flavor! Of course you can use any type of veg/savory fruit instead of tomatoes and any meat you want. You could even make it into a vegetarian pizza! Then you put your pita bread pizzas into the oven at 200 degrees celsius for about 10 minutes (or however long it takes for yours). This is what my cooked pizzas looked like!
My favorite pizza was the chicken and paprika
one, but they were both delicious! I hope your pitta bread pizzas are as nice as mine were! Have fun making them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas, feedback or praise? Select 'notify me' so you know when you get a reply from me or someone else.